Kosovo 2.0 is looking for an intern in the photography department. Join our creative team and get to work with one of Kosovo’s most innovative journalism projects.
As an intern you will work alongside our photography editor and will have the chance to learn the day to day workings of a professional media outlet. Portraits, protests, press conferences, documentary and creative photography… with us, you will get a chance to test yourself in different photography formats and learn to expand your vision as a magazine photographer while receiving mentorship and guidance from our editorial team.
Your initiative and capacity to create new ideas will also make your internship an enjoyable and productive experience.
– Working alongside our photo editor and editorial team to discuss, define, and plan visual coverage and illustration of our online stories;
– Assisting the photography department with necessary photography coverage in the field during research, interviews, public events, etc.;
– Resizing photographs and preparing creative images for publication online;
– Assisting in expanding our photography archive;
– Opportunity to produce your own published photo-essay.
– Intermediate skills on Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, with focus on photo editing;
– Intermediate or advanced skills in using a digital photo camera;
– Own your own DSLR camera.
Preferred (but not required):
– Some experience in the field as a photographer;
– Knowledge of two or more of the following languages: Albanian, English, Serbian.
Please note that the ideal period for an internship with K2.0 is three months. If you are working or studying, we can be flexible with working hours — please specify your availability when applying.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Photography internship” with a short letter of motivation and your photography portfolio (or simply a few samples of your photography).
Application deadline: Friday, April 21.
Start date: Tuesday, May 2.K