Are you interested in media growth and development? Do you keep your eye on media trends? Do you have ideas about expanding readership, audience and impact? If so, we want you to join our team at Kosovo 2.0. We are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Community Manager.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in helping us grow our audience and network of contributors by maintaining and building K2.0’s community of readers and contributors. If you have a passion for journalism and are looking for a dynamic and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Position: Community manager
Hours: Full time preferred
Application deadline: January 10, 2023
Start date: February
- Maintain and build K2.0’s community of readers and contributors through online and in-person activities;
- Lead strategic activities aiming to increase K2.0’s outreach and overall impact;
- Identify target audiences and devise strategies for audience growth;
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Design and run campaigns for growth;
- Assist in the implementation of K2.0’s social media strategy;
- Stay on top of strategic trends in the media.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be well informed on current affairs and issues in our area of coverage;
- Be outgoing, social and a self-starter;
- Be highly organized, able to manage multiple ongoing projects at once;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about high quality, ethical journalism;
- Be a positive and flexible team member;
- Be well informed on relevant media and social media trends.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent communicator;
- Ability to use Google Drive products in an organized manner;
- Ability to use Excel in an organized manner and communicate data and statistics in clear manner;
- High-level professional knowledge of English;
To apply please click here by January 10, 2023, including the following:
- C.V. (in English);
- Letter of motivation (in English);
- Past examples of outreach campaign or initiatives, if any;
- Name and contact information of two people K2.0 can contact for a reference.
All applicants will be notified regarding the selection process.
Feature image: Arrita Katona / K2.0