K2.0 is looking for a creative and ambitious person who will engage in maintaining and creating the magazine’s image.
The designer will work within our visual and multimedia department, which is always growing. We are looking for a talented designer to work alongside photographers and video producers to help us present K2.0 magazine’s programs and dynamic content as creatively as possible.
If you are a creative, professional, skilled, and adaptable person who wants to work, we want to hear from you!
Deadline: June 9, 2021
Start Date: June
- Designing promotional and visibility materials for all events / activities / K2.0’s programs and materials, which include, but are not limited to: Event posters, banners, notebooks, pens, logos, tote bags, GIFs, picture frames for K2.0’s programs, and speaker bios, USB sticks, photo banners on social media, leaflets, brochures, and other promotional materials depending on the needs of each activity.
- Web design for the website needs of the organization.
- Illustrating the visual content for blogs, perspectives, features, other events, and duties that the Managing Editor assigns.
- Respond to different design needs as required by the relevant K2.0 team.
- Close collaboration with the multimedia team for production, and cooperation with the editors and the programs’ team.
- Doing relevant research and producing ideas, models, and new styles with the design team.
- Preparing final drafts by request and preparing close drafts for approval.
- Must reach high quality standards for printed designs.
- Learning and using new design computer programs and techniques.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in the field of graphic design (experience and knowledge in the field of press / printing is preferred).
- Portfolio with completed work.
- Wide knowledge of image editing and using computer programs for digital drafts including Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- Skills to collaborate efficiently and within deadlines.
To apply please click here, until Sunday, June 4, 2021, including the following:
Feature image: Majlinda Hoxha / K2.0.