Are you a people person who would love to work as part of a dynamic team? Are you super organized and have a great eye for detail? Are finances and administration your thing?
K2.0 is seeking a full time finance and administrative officer to join our groundbreaking media organization.
The person we hire will work closely with our Financial Manager to maintain and develop effective financial and administrative procedures. You’ll also work with the rest of our growing staff to ensure that K2.0’s financial policies and procedures are always followed.
We’re looking for a responsible and proactive new colleague who thrives on finding solutions. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Position: Finance and Administrative Officer
Hours: 40 hours per week (Full time)
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Start date: May 1, 2019
- Recording all bank transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Processing and preparing financial forms for the purpose of checking account balances;
- Preparing and maintaining records of magazine sales, and selling magazines during project events;
- Creating monthly sales and purchase books based on the requirements of the Tax Administration of Kosovo;
- Maintaining petty cash;
- Creating purchase vouchers;
- Keeping record of and collecting travel expenses forms;
- Organizing all documentation based on the two required forms: project based and Tax Administration;
- Assisting the Financial Manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis;
- Adhering to the organization’s financial policies and procedures at all times;
- Preparing and maintaining internal system to ensure continuous stock of office supplies, materials, refreshments, etc.;
- Carrying out general administrative duties;
- Ensuring all quotations for procurement policies are received and filed as foreseen by K2.0’s financial regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have excellent time management and multitasking skills;
- Be enthusiastic, solution-driven and resilient;
- Be able to work to deadlines and perform tasks under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- Be an excellent communicator;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization;
- Be highly professional at all times when representing K2.0.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field;
- At least two years experience of working in finances, preferably in the NGO sector;
- Experience in working with Quickbooks;
- Good grasp of the written English language.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the subject “Finance and Administrative Officer” by midnight on Sunday, March 31, 2019, including the following:
- Letter of motivation;
- Name and contact details of two people who can be contacted by K2.0 to provide a reference.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.K
Feature image: K2.0.