Kosovo 2.0 invites you to register in the photography and video production workshop as a part of the Lokomotiva 2.0 program, supported by the Prince Claus Fund.
The Photography & Video Production workshop will be held on March 1 and 2 and will be led by the photojournalist Ferdi Limani and the professor of video production Agon Nimani.
This workshop teaches you about the types of photographic reporting, creating personal photographic essays, mobile journalism, and video editing.
On the first day of the workshop you will learn about:
- Reporting opportunities with smartphones;
- Delivering the message to the public;
- The importance of quick reporting;
- Different types of equipment;
- Composition basics;
- Shooting interactive videos;
- Photographing techniques;
- Photographic reporting forms.
On the second day of the workshop you will learn about:
- Editing videos with Premiere Pro, the most powerful video editing tool.
- Using a variety of essential features and functions to reach your aims as well as possible;
- Editing audio in video;
- Effects you can use in video;
- Adapting colors;
- Exporting videos in different formats;
- Creating and publishing a personal photographic essay;
- Researching and describing a specific social phenomenon through the photographic medium.
We invite young journalists, researchers, activists, and other interested individuals to express themselves through the mediums of photography and video to apply in this workshop.
To ensure physical distancing, the workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform. For those who need it, translation in English and Serbian will be ensured through Zoom translation channels.
To register for the workshop, please CLICK HERE. All applicants will be notified about the status of their application. The registration deadline is February 24, 2021.