Youth of Mitrovica, do you want to learn more about journalism, digital skills and the tools we can use to fight the information disorder –– misinformation, malinformation and disinformation? If so, then check out this call.
On March 4th, at the 7Arte space, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., K2.0 will hold a one-day workshop where, in addition to talking about the topics above, we will view a documentary that deals with the issue of ethnic identity, focused on the context of Mitrovica. There will be food and refreshments.
Both the workshop and the documentary are part of our project “Skilled, aware, active — digital journalism for youth voices,” supported by the Embassy of the Netherlands in Kosovo. At the end of the workshop, we will also discuss the possibility of publishing your writing with K2.0.
Who is this call addressed to?
- Youth interested in journalism;
- Young people who work or intend to work in the field of human rights;
- Young people interested in learning about information disorder and how to fight it;
- Young people who have a passion for expressing themselves through journalistic writing;
- Young people who want to engage in their communities;
- Young people in the 18-22 age group (if you are older and interested, feel free to apply)
To participate in this workshop and discussion, please register using the link here. The deadline to register is March 2nd, 2023.
Feature Image: K2.0